|The following must be presented in order for registration to be completed for all new students (click on the form name to access the form).
For your convenience, a checklist has been developed to assist you in completing all the tasks necessary for registration. The checklist can be found HERE.
- Registration Form and non-refundable registration fee
- Medical Form
- Health History Form
- Custody Form for children of divorced or separated families
- A copy of your child's baptismal certificate
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- Parish Approval - New Families (Please contact your parish)
- Request for academic records (first through eighth grade applicants only)
The School Health Law of PA requires:
Physicals with Immunization updated in Kindergarten, 6th and New Students
Record of Immunizations
must be presented prior to the start of school. Students must have received at minimum the 1st dose of each vaccine. Consecutive doses are to be received at the proper time according to the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Physicians Orders.
Dental Reports required in Kindergarten, 3rd, 7th and New Students